Winnipeg Cab History / 2: Livery Stables (1)
Previous page Next page Winnipeg Cab History Taxi Library Home

Click on the picture to return to Winnipeg Cab History.

The Exchange Livery Stable at 326 Elgin Avenue (corner of Adelaide Street) about 1915. There is a stable listed at the same address in the 1890 Henderson's Directory, so the stable was probably built in 1889 or 1890.

Previous page Next page Winnipeg Cab History Taxi Library Home