Winnipeg Cab History / 25: Cab Stands (3)
Previous page Next page Winnipeg Cab History Taxi Library Home

Click on the picture to return to Winnipeg Cab History.

Above: A landaulet parked on the city hall stand in 1894. The tall column is the Volunteer's Monument, commemorating soldiers killed in the 1885 Rebellion. It is now (2012) located across Main Street near the Manitoba Museum. Below: Another landaulet parked at the same spot on the stand about 1906.

Previous page Next page Winnipeg Cab History Taxi Library Home