Winnipeg Cab History / 37: Railway Stations (2)
Previous page Next page Winnipeg Cab History Taxi Library Home

Click on the picture to return to Winnipeg Cab History.

The Countess was moved back across Higgins Avenue onto the station grounds in 1944. She suffered drastically from the effects of the weather and vandalism for the next 25 years.

In 1970 she was restored with the financial help of George Richardson and put on display in a small park on Main Street adjacent to the Manitoba Museum.

Previous page Next page Winnipeg Cab History Taxi Library Home